1. All applications for admission to B.A. I, B.Com. I and B.Sc. I (Semester Pattern) should be submitted within 15 days form the announcement of the result of H.S.S.C.
2. Admission will be according to Merit List
3.Admission for reservation quta will be according to Government norms
4.For admission against reserve category must produce valid caste certificate
5. Students who are eligible for admission to Semester III & V of B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. should finalize their admissions within one week from the announcement of the result of part I or Part II.
6. Students from other universities should submit Migration Certificate and should obtain Eligibility Certificate from RTM Nagpur University before taking admission.
7. No student will be admitted after the last date of admission specified by the University.
8. All applications for fresh admission must be accompanied by
(a) T.C. from the last institution attended.
(b) Marks sheet of last Examination passed.
(c) Caste Certificate in Original for SC/ST/NT/VJ/NT/OBC candidates.
(d) Two Xerox copies of TC, Marks Sheet and Caste Certificate.
(e) Two passport size photographs.
9. Students seeking admission in Hindi linguistics minority category should submit an affidavt on Rs. 100/- stamp paper in prescribed proforma.
Note:All students must submit admission forms Online on college website :www.skpckamptee.org